|Location:||Toronto, ON (Canada)|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
|Description:||The CAD Technician will be responsible for the technical tasks of performing drafting work to create and modify the design of the applicable areas for the project. |
|Duties:||• Perform advanced and specialized drafting (2D and 3D) to support design activities.|
• Develop graphic presentations that include design features.
• Prepare design plans for structures, roadways, geotechnical, and other design disciplines for Engineers, Technical employees and other team members as needed
• Calculate quantities for design purposes.
• Use automated programs, interactive graphics, and design/construction information systems.
• Review work provided by others for drafting and calculation errors.
|Qualifications:||• Minimum of five (5) years of experience of Experience performing CAD tasks for roadway and structure design of civil projects.|
• Proficient in MicroStation / AutoCad 2008 or newer
• Familiar with GEOPAK
• Organized and able to perform multiple tasks while demonstrating significant attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
THIS IS A FOUR (4) MONTH ASSIGNMENT WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.